Been a while since I gave an update on my note-taking app progress, so I shall proceed to do so.
I’ve been able to knock some things off the to do list:
Complete functionality of the sub-menu Allow attaching or inserting media (at least images) to notes Sort / search notes by tags Create note with tags pre-filled (like adding a post to a category) Allow some js widgets in notes, at least checkboxes and timers
- Allow creation of new notes with bracket links (e.g. “[]”) as in MediaWiki (standard wiki feature)
- Open related notes by clicking on these bracket links (without opening a new page)
- Search and sort notes by content / data / date (only basic queries for now)
- Create user login / registration system
- Create user stats page (notes created, storage space available, etc.)
- Collect user usage stats (for studying how users use the product)
- Overhaul / finalize designs, make responsive and usable on mobile
- Write Terms of Service, privacy, cookie use policies
- Offer subscriptions, launch!